LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort

Well welcome to my trip to the Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort! Honestly this resort was just breathtaking from the word go! This Island is honestly so amazing and has the most incredible facilities available.

Typically you would think a week in the Maldives consists of honeymooners, Retired couples and can get a little boring after a few days but honestly this resort is nothing like that! I almost feel like it caters for a younger crowd, people wanting to vacation alone, honeymooners, Families and friends wanting to travel together. It has such a cool vibe and is very in tune with social media today. I originally came across the resort on there amazing Instagram page @luxsouthari  so make sure you check it out because it has the most accurate representation of the resort!

I went on this Trip with my Friend who loves anything to do with the sea and nature! I am more of a city boy so was kind of out of my comfort zone with the sea as all I could think about was Jaws but I decided to block it out and embrace everything thrown at me! haha. But I can honestly say the minute I got into my snorkelling gear I felt like a new person and now LOVE the sea. I was blown away by how beautiful all the fishes and coral was! I highly recommend doing it! 🙂

The Island boasts eight eateries and five bars. East Market is a sophisticated take on a bustling local night market. Umami offers fine dining from separate sushi, teppanyaki and robata counters as well as the Maldives’ largest selection of sakes and Japanese whiskeys. Allegria, Senses and MIXE stimulate international palettes and the new Beach Rouge introduces the dolce vita of a fashionable beach club to the island.

You can never get bored and I have never done so many activities in my life! We did Snorkelling as I said with Turtles/ Whale Sharkes, JetSking far out at sea, yoga, hover board in the sea which pumps you into the air, night fishing, planted wishes on there Maldivian wish tree, spa day along with many more! You can either relax in the Maldives or enjoy the activities! 🙂

We honestly had the most incredible trip and documented as many pictures as possible, however nothing beats the real thing! Thank you for the best Holiday Lux*!

Feel Free to check out the resort at: LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort on instagram: @LuxSouthAri

I hope you enjoy my picture diary below!

We JetSki to some neighbouring Islands which was insane!

We got so close to the turtles you could literally touch them! Unreal.

Whale Shark!

I bottled on doing this one but My Friend Loved it! haha.

This was so cute, they are all for people keeping in touch with home, amazing if you want to save on your phone bill haha!

Sunset Boat Trip and Night Fishing!

Our Water Villa, so sick!

Honestly this was the most incredible infinity pool and was soooo warm.

Breakfast Shake

Steps from our villa directly to the sea, where I had to concur my fears haha!

Paradise!

Everyday there was a new animal made out of towels, we also had a monkey, Turtle, sting rays, crabs..

This is how all the roads in the island look like, Surrounded by Banana Trees and Coconuts!

Sunrise 🙂

Inside the sea plane, you literally are in the cockpit! The views are out of this world and it roughly takes 25 mins from he mainland!

Until Next time LUX* I will 100% be coming back again, Thank you so much! 🙂

I hope you guys liked my insight!

1. Abby Jamias
    August 2, 2017 / 2:22 am

I am actually hesistant to visit Maldives because it has a reputation for being a favorite travel spot for lovers. Singles like me might feel out of place haha. But your blog post convinced me to give it a try with my friends.

2. Maria Lee
    August 2, 2017 / 2:25 am

I love your photo diary. It perfectly captured the beauty of Maldives and Lux South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort. I can’t wait to try out all the Japanese food that you mentioned. Sounds very delicious!

3. Rain Santos-Ocampo
    August 2, 2017 / 2:36 am

It’s so beautiful. I’d love to go snorkeling there one day. I bet it’s expensive though. It’s a complete paradise from your photos.

Was wondering, did they have gym facilities as well?

4. Alex Summers
    August 2, 2017 / 3:21 am

For a moment their I thought that GATOR is real I really did. That is one mean stuff toy I will give you that.

5. Scott Summers
    August 2, 2017 / 3:24 am

Now I know why Maldives is in the bucketlist of so many. It truly is a paradise.

6. Rebi
    August 2, 2017 / 3:43 am

I like your blog! This really proves in your entry how good this place is! The blue waters. The smell of nature is so fantastic!

7. JansenS
    August 2, 2017 / 3:46 am

I always dream to have a vacation at Maldives. I am hopeful that someday i will be given the opportunity to see and feel what Maldives can offer. But because of this article, it already gave me a glimpse of it. Thank you for sharing your trip and amazing photos!

8. Mau
    August 2, 2017 / 4:12 am

In awe of the whale shark pic! I’m putting Maldives on my bucket list now.

9. Rachelle
    August 2, 2017 / 10:25 am

Your photos make me miss this place. We went there just last month. We had an incredible experience too. Hope to be back there soon.

10. Gerald
    August 2, 2017 / 6:57 pm

Fantastic place with no mountains; lots of white beaches and one blue ocean. The pics that you posted provided all of the information for this resort. It´s a real wonderful destination for those who enjoy the beach, such as me.

11. mike
    August 3, 2017 / 6:46 am

Maldives look pleasant and fun. Thanks for the insight man!

12. carl
    August 3, 2017 / 6:50 am

surf, swim, swing, sit and celebrate life. The beach looks sedate.

13. Hari Priya
    August 5, 2017 / 12:22 am

Maldives is indeed a wonderful pace and no wonder it is on almost everyone’s list of places to explore. Till today I haven’t added Maldives in my list but after seeing your photo diary it is going on my list. I loved the villa, seeing a whale shark, turtles, and coral reefs. It would have been quite an experience to you. I am so glad that you shared your photos for us to enjoy. Thaks for sharing.

14. Rosemary
    August 5, 2017 / 12:30 am

Maldives is a paradise. I have never been to Maldives before but I would love to. The place is amazing surrounded by water and the green environment filled with trees and even the roads are covered with banana trees. Besides the fresh air, we get an experience in the sea also watching whale sharks and turtles in closer and much more. I really liked the picture of the crocodile towel art. The villas are awesome and the place is a beauty. We shouldn’t miss this place and at least visit once in our life time. Thanks for sharing your video diary. Enjoyed a lot.

15. miakayuuki2012
    August 5, 2017 / 2:02 am

You sir look like having the time of your life in this beautiful spot!!! Truly amazing. Where did the GATOR go though?

16. micorobin
    August 5, 2017 / 2:08 am

That pose with the eyes close though ha ha. It looks like an iguana than an alligator in my opinion.

17. AnuV
    August 5, 2017 / 4:54 am

Thanks for the article. I like travelling to exotic places. I like Maldives. It’s a great place to be with friends.

18. August 5, 2017 / 7:13 am

Planning to visit Maldives next year summer, and this post made me want to go there sooner! Your pictures made me more excited!

19. charlesxavier123
    August 6, 2017 / 1:09 am

You went diving with a sea creature that size? That is guts bro. What is that fish called though?

20. Allison Blaire
    August 6, 2017 / 1:13 am

That caption is Perfect ” CELEBRATE LIFE. IN an island with a view like this. It deserves it.

21. Louise
    August 6, 2017 / 9:41 am

I would love to spend our honeymoon in Maldives. I just need to find a groom first 🙂

22. Maggie
    August 6, 2017 / 5:04 pm

It looks so perfect as to be out of this world. I love the personal infinity pool. I think I would just float all day with the duck and eat the delicious food.
    The colors of the waters were so incredible. On second though, maybe I would crawl out of the pool and go snorkelling. You are so lucky to be doing this.

23. Chris
    August 6, 2017 / 5:09 pm

What a dream of a vacation! I particularly liked the hover board, although it looked like it took some balance and coordination. The resort looked fabulous and perfect place for a honeymoon or just a marvelous moment of escape. Definitely a bucketlist kind of place.

24. Tony Stark
    August 7, 2017 / 3:23 am

If I were to get married I would pick this as a honeymoon spot. It is gonna be a hell of a memory because of how beautiful it is.

25. Peter Parker
    August 7, 2017 / 3:27 am

MALDIVES is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. It is my dream vacation. Once I have money I will go here in a heartbeat.

26. wolfbro
    August 7, 2017 / 7:08 am

My girlfriend has repeatedly mentioned of coming here one day. I am planning to come here as well, and especially after seeing this pics here. Thanks man for this!

27. August 16, 2018 / 2:28 pm

I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your
    traffic, you can earn additional cash every month.
    You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more info simply search in gooogle:
    boorfe’s tips monetize your website