WATCHING WIMBLEDON 2017

So its Summertime in The UK and Wimbledon, The biggest Tennis Championship in the world has Taken over!! For all the Tennis Lovers this is the Ultimate must see event! I was very fortunate to go and watch a match from the Players Box on Court one and support our Friend Milos Raonic who was playing Albert Ramos. I can honestly say we was so spoilt with our seats and the view was INCREDIBLE!

I understand how hard it is to get Tickets for this event and believe me I made sure I enjoyed it to the fullest, we had a Beautiful Lunch at World Famous Centre Court’s Wingfield Restaurant at the top with incredible views of the Tennis Village. We finished off with Strawberries and Pimms for Desert in the Champagne Bar on the Ground with the amazing Jazz Band setting the tone of the background music! The Sun was Shinning and It was Quintessentially British at its best and I loved it!

One of the things I found so fascinating was to watch the Ball Boys/Girls and Lines People. They are so Militant in the way they function and operate, it’s just so incredible. Its something you have to see for yourselves and its so elegant and beautiful.

The match was Incredible, They Serve so fast its insane!! We was so happy with the Result Milos Won his  match in the Round of 32 getting him through to Round of 16! Wishing Milos The best of Luck For the rest of the Competition and Cheers to the final! 😉

Happy Monday Guys!

Jacket – ZARA | Glasses – KAYLER & SONS | Pants – Westwood | Shoes – LOUBOUTIN

1. Reynaldo
    July 31, 2017 / 5:29 pm

I have only watched tenis matches on TV. It´s incredible how the players can hit the little ball with such presicicon. It´s fun to see the ball going form one side of the tenis court to the other, in synchronisity with the heads of the spectators.

• August 1, 2017 / 2:49 pm

I found the Ball boys that move in sequence fascinating…. Its so cool to watch and the pimms is great too!

2. Hanny Fuerzas
    July 31, 2017 / 11:58 pm

Ended up reading this article as I was looking for articles regarding Prince of Tennis anime. Never thought it’s difficult to get tickets for watching a Tennis match in person.

3. Scott Summers
    August 1, 2017 / 2:28 am

I am sorry to say this but Tennis has to be one of the most boring sports out there. The only time I get to enjoy it is when there is an ANIME VERSION of it. Does Prince of Tennis ring any bells?

4. Alex Summers
    August 1, 2017 / 2:32 am

Whoa that is a bit harsh bro he he. At least it is not as boring as Soccer or Golf!!! Anyway, I have played tennis in High school before and it is quiet a workout.

• August 1, 2017 / 2:49 pm

Haha Alex I think Scott is not a fan of tennis!! LOLS

5. Grace Lee
    August 1, 2017 / 2:36 am

Yay! Wimbledon season again! I always have been a fan of Wimbledon but I haven’t seen a match upclose like you did. You describing how exciting and incredible it is watching the game live is so unreal. Maybe someday….

6. Carlo Bronte
    August 1, 2017 / 2:42 am

You got to watch the game up really close?!? Lucky you, man! I wasn’t really a fan of tennis back then until I met my roommate. Saying he loves Wimbledon is an understatement. Ever since I have been a follower of Wimbledon games as well.

7. RITZ
    August 1, 2017 / 3:16 am

I never had a chance to watch tennis competition live but whenever I watch on television, I do enjoy watching the game considering that I am not an athletic person. The players’ agility, speed and force that they exert to hit the ball is amazing specially the sound that they create thru smashing is quite exciting. I think watching live is more intense! lucky youXD

8. Gustav Klein
    August 1, 2017 / 7:32 am

My friends had been to a Wimbledon Championship before and they were telling me to go watch it too. I am not the type that goes on watching this kind of game live. But the way you described the intense feeling, I think I should probably consider.

9. Rain Santos-Ocampo
    August 2, 2017 / 1:48 am

I wish I had a chance to watch the Wimbledon and be as fashionable like you while doing it too!

So much luxury Benny. Stay at it! 😉

10. Rebi
    August 2, 2017 / 3:47 am

Only watched Tennis on TV. if you get to watch this live, it’s so cool!

11. Ales
    August 2, 2017 / 3:49 am

I wish I will have the chance to see this too! I can’t believe your fashion style is still on point on this watching sports. 🙂

12. Abby
    August 2, 2017 / 7:55 am

Tennis is my favorite sport. I’ve been watching it since I was young. You’re fortunate to be able to get tickets for this and support your friend.:)

13. Maria
    August 2, 2017 / 8:00 am

Your photos are amazing. They captured the spirit of Wimbledon. I would love to have lunch at Wingfield Restaurant someday and enjoy the great food.

14. Allona
    August 2, 2017 / 10:34 am

Tennis is my only sports. You are so lucky to watch a big competition like that!

15. Trey
    August 4, 2017 / 8:46 pm

I haven’t really followed the Wimbledon before, but after reading this post it has peaked my interest into a whole ‘nother sports arena. Thanks for sharing!

16. miakayuuki2012
    August 5, 2017 / 2:25 am

I do not play tennis but I played ping pong ha ha. It is like tennis in a smaller scale. I pick tennis over golf any day.

17. micorobin
    August 5, 2017 / 2:28 am

Someone mentioned Prince of Tennis wow!!! I never thought that an anime as old as that will be considered. I have watch it actually.

18. AnuV
    August 5, 2017 / 4:27 am

I love tennis. I think the writer’s lucky to watch the match. Gd luck.

19. Hari Priya
    August 5, 2017 / 4:39 am

I have never watched a tennis match in person but have enjoyed watching them on the television. I love tennis because the players play efficiently striking a small ball and the matches will be power packed. I think you have thoroughly enjoyed the match and the food too. Those strawberries look yummy. Thanks for sharing, my friend.

20. Rosemary
    August 5, 2017 / 4:50 am

I love tennis and I have watched only one time in person when there was a series that took place in my hometown. It was many years back so I quite don’t remember what series it was. Well, I was amazed to see all the players in life and it was an amazing experience. The players were so aggressively playing with full energy. I too was amazed by the lightning speed of the ball boys/girls. It was quite an experience. Thanks for sharing those photos. I really loved the strawberries and Pimms. Enjoy.

21. August 5, 2017 / 7:01 am

I had to cancel my visit to UK due to my internship and mate I’m telling you, I’ve been wanting to watch at Wimbledon. You’re really lucky to watch it up close!

22. charlesxavier123
    August 6, 2017 / 12:59 am

I am more of a Basketball dude. I only learn about this game via my P. E subject at school. Some thinks its boring while others feel otherwise. Personally I think it is like chess with balls.

23. Allison Blaire
    August 6, 2017 / 1:03 am

Tennis has been both hot and cold for me. I guess it depends on the opponent. If the person is lame then it is lame. However, if it is Federer the elites then it is exciting.

24. Chris
    August 6, 2017 / 4:37 pm

Watching a live tennis match, especially at place like Wimbledon, is like going to a performance of the New York Philharmonic. You can listen to their recordings on a CD, but hearing the orchestra play live is a totally different experience. Going to Wimbledon, seeing the gorgeous flowers, drinking Pimms, feeling the excitement of the crowds, watching the players strain and sweat – real life! You can’t beat it.

25. Chris
    August 6, 2017 / 4:42 pm

The great thing about going to live sports competitions is all the activities and sights that happen during the event. You don’t even have to like tennis to have a wonderful time at Wimbledon. Who couldn’t enjoy the park-like setting, the champagne and strawberries, the exited fans and their interesting outfits?

26. Son Goku
    August 8, 2017 / 2:23 am

I would love to watch one of these at least once. It must be a spectacle to see.

27. Kazuki Kazama
    August 8, 2017 / 2:25 am

It is indeed my friend the energy the crowd the atmosphere is out of this world. It is like watching Superbowl.

28. Tony Chopper
    August 9, 2017 / 3:26 am

When is this held? I am no TENNIS player. However, regardless of Sport. I think the face of victory or defeat never changes.

29. Kyo Kusanagi
    August 9, 2017 / 3:29 am

I played Doubles before and it was tiring. The back and fort of each team can be exhausting. If you loose man that is the worst feeling of all.

30. JansenS
    August 9, 2017 / 3:36 am

Nice blog, photos and the chosen sport event. A Tennis game seems easy to play when you are watching but the reality is it is quite hard to do. A big tennis racket that is quite heavy that you have to carry and use to hit the tennis ball on the other side of the opponent makes it interesting and unique in some way. Don’t forget the adrenaline rush and excitement whenever you play Tennis!

31. Chona
    August 9, 2017 / 6:50 am

Congrats to your friend Milos! He’s so lucky to have a friend like you. Btw, I love your outfit!

32. wolfbro
    August 9, 2017 / 8:11 am

I’ve always wondered the ticket price to enter this Wimbledon matches. Does the price change depending on what round it is? Or what what stadium it is? How much is the average sitting there?

33. Steve Hart
    August 9, 2017 / 8:14 am

Wow that’s so cool, you guys actually know Milos? Neat. He is actually quite a tennis player, I know he can go much higher in the future.

34. Elizabeth Braddock
    August 10, 2017 / 3:43 am

From an athletes perspective TENNIS aint easy guys like everything work is needed to be good at it. I am an athlete but even i know that these guys are not masters. They trained for this.

35. Ororo Monroe
    August 10, 2017 / 3:45 am

My friend is into tennis. I go with her all the time but I would rather watch it than play it. Its pretty tiring.

36. Wayne
    August 10, 2017 / 6:11 am

Well played by Milos! I felt he should have progressed further, I think he can do very well in the coming Grand Slams. So happy that Roger won this.

37. Clark
    August 10, 2017 / 6:18 am

I envy you brother, that you can easily attend this great events all the time! I hope I can be like you in the future as well. Keep em post coming!

38. brooke
    August 10, 2017 / 6:28 am

An amazing sport + an awesome crowd + on-point fashion = a great way to spend a dreary Monday. Color me jealous.

39. lina T.
    August 10, 2017 / 6:33 am

Watching the Wimbledon live is on my bucketlist and you can’t imagine how I adore the pics you’ve shared from the event! How exciting would it be if I could get to be there where all the action is!