Rolls Royce – Phantom 8 Launch

When Rolls Royce Invited me to attend their Black Tie launch of The Iconic New Phantom 8 and Exhibition of The Great 8 Phantoms of the past, of course I was going to be there in a flash!

Rolls Royce are currently doing an Exhibition at Bonhams in Mayfair for the History of The Phantom Car models by showcasing The Great 8 Phantoms that they have ever launched, Including the New Phantom 8. There was a couple of legendary surprise models on display in the mix Including our current Queen Elizabeths Rolls Royce and the Late Beatles Star John Lennon, which you will see below was VERY colourful!

It was such a pleasure to attend the exhibition and launch event and to see these incredible vehicles in the flesh. The oldest vehicle on display was 90 years old but still looked like it was mint condition! They really are an incredible piece of machinery and I had a wonderful time learning about them.

The best part of this party was that we was lucky enough to be the first people in the world to see the New Phantom 8 Rolls Royce for the global unveiling and believe me they did not disappoint! The production was flawless and I adored the way they unveiled it to us and the world! For those of you who have seen the video on my Instagram I’m sure you would agree, however if you missed it you can catch it here: @Benny_Hancock

So now lets get onto the phantom 8. I absolutely LOVE the new model, I think they executed the design so brilliantly and It is so slick. The front Lights are smaller to the previous model and the back window flows down onto the trunk, which is a first in the design history. The New design almost resembles a luxury yacht with that boat like effect and slick shape that all flows into one. I was lucky enough to sit inside and its just stunning, As with all Rolls Royce the attention to detail is on point. I would very much like to take This car home with me and would happily have it as my new Ride haha.

To sum it up I would highly recommend going down to the Exhibition at Bonhams in Mayfair London where you can see the Past Vehicles and New Beauty in the flesh.

Congratulations to Rolls Royce on creating another masterpiece that people will adore!

Let me know what you all think of the New Phantom 8 in the comments below?

Happy Monday!

SUIT – Dolce & Gabbana | SHOES – Dolce & Gabbana | SHIRT – Armani | BOW TIE – Canali

THE NEW ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM 8

QUEEN Elizabeth Loaned her Current Rolls Royce for the Event

John Lennon’s Rolls Royce

1. Michael
    July 31, 2017 / 4:14 pm

Rolls Royce has an immaculate reputation for style and quality. When the oldest Royce on display is 90 years old that speaks volumes right there. Many vehicles being made today just won’t have that type of longevity. Great blog, bookmarked & shared!

2. Mauricio
    July 31, 2017 / 5:13 pm

The car is one of the most beautiful cars I´ve ever seen. It´s all luxury. It´s amazing how the new modern model has changed, compared to the old Rolls Royce. The interior looks so comfortable and well equipped for a wonderful drive. The car´s aerodynamics must give the vehicle a good stability on the road. Beautiful car!

3. Ricardo
    July 31, 2017 / 5:19 pm

The Rolls Royce 8 is one of the best looking cars. It has changed a lot compared the old cars; however, there is a mixture of luxury and design that makes it stand out form other cars

4. Hanny Fuerzas
    July 31, 2017 / 11:46 pm

Hands down to Roll Royce who never fails us to amaze us. Indeed these cars are a masterpiece people will adore.

5. Lexy Brant
    August 1, 2017 / 1:29 am

Rolls Royce has long been a statement of wealth and luxury. The New Phantom 8 still has that aura of luxury and undeniable wealth but I am still a fan of the older models. What the newer models lack now is elegance.

6. Georgio
    August 1, 2017 / 1:38 am

Rolls Royce was known to be “The Best Car In The World” at some point in history. Their cars used to be stately dignified cars owned by Heads Of State and Royalty, meaning it’s one of the status symbols for anyone who has money.But honestly, the newer cars from this great company doesn’t show the tradition of the past.

7. RITZ
    August 1, 2017 / 1:51 am

Roll Royce cars are known to be so stylish, yet, the quality was never compromised. Unfortunately, their cars are too expensive to afford by anyone.

8. Alex Summers
    August 1, 2017 / 2:19 am

As good as this car looks this is not for me? I mean it is elegant but you cannot get down and dirty with these. A Ferrari would be suited for those.

• August 1, 2017 / 2:47 pm

Haha I appreciate a Ferrari aswell, But once you see this in the flesh you will change your mind Im sure of it! 😉

9. Scott Summers
    August 1, 2017 / 2:24 am

I Know what you mean Alex but the Royce is more of a gentlemen’s car. It is not built for rough housing at least in my opinion. However, it is a must have for car collectors . I am eyeing one myself.

10. Mau
    August 1, 2017 / 2:28 am

I’m not a big car fan but I love the John Lennon one. And the interiors look awesome!

11. Aurora
    August 1, 2017 / 6:18 am

I could never afford a car like that. I could only stare and get awed by its beauty.

12. Gustav Klein
    August 1, 2017 / 7:14 am

Wow, those cars are really awesome! I’m a big fan of Rolls Royce ever since and how I wish I could be there too! Good blog by the way. And I like the stunning photos.

• August 1, 2017 / 2:45 pm

Thank you very much!! Glad you like my content 🙂

13. Mary Rose
    August 1, 2017 / 1:44 pm

You are indeed very very lucky to the 20th power! I can say that I’m a little bit jealous of you. (though, I don’t have the right! lol :D) Just being next to these Phantom 8 Cars are really awesome, we all know that they do accommodate limited guests, and you sure is a lucky one! Thumbs up! I love the classy feeling with a bit of vintage and the colors it fits the car. Really wanted to have one if I will be lucky and will be given the chance. Why not?

14. Hari Priya
    August 1, 2017 / 7:25 pm

Wow. Rolls Royce is always awesome and the cars are indeed a piece of art and so classy and elegant. No words to express the beauty. They are a symbol of royal and elegance. There has been quite a collection of cars used by some very famous people from history. I am so happy that you shared this us for us to enjoy the glimpse of these wonderful cars. Simply great.

15. Rosemary
    August 1, 2017 / 7:29 pm

Rolls Royce is a symbol of beauty and luxury. They have been one of the best cars ever made in the history and I don’t think they are suited for normal road rides except for rally and a piece of art like this should be kept in a collection to cherish for the many generations to come. You are lucky to attend the unveiling before they show it to the world. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us. Simply great and beautiful.

16. Rain Santos-Ocampo
    August 2, 2017 / 1:53 am

Oh my God! It just screams pure luxury from the color down to the detail. They chose the perfect color to feature the new phantom in! <3

17. Rebi
    August 2, 2017 / 3:53 am

Nice! You sure look good standing there with these luxury cars!

18. Ales
    August 2, 2017 / 3:56 am

I like these cars! I want to get a hands on them too.. oh I want to experience this also Benny.

19. Abby
    August 2, 2017 / 7:07 am

We have to give it to the designers of this beautiful vehicle. Their attention to detail is always on point. Rolls Royce never fails to disappoint.

20. Maria
    August 2, 2017 / 7:12 am

Rolls Royce is the perfect representation of luxury. You are very lucky to be invited to this event. I am very interested though with the technical specifications of this car. I would love to check out the exhibit to find out more.

21. Trey
    August 4, 2017 / 8:44 pm

The Rolls Royce Phantom 8 is niiice! Dude you have a might cool life that you are able to attend event like this. I want to be like you when I grow up:)

22. miakayuuki2012
    August 5, 2017 / 2:14 am

RR are real head turners as you see here. I wonder how they come up with the designs of these things? Thanks for sharing!!!

23. micorobin
    August 5, 2017 / 2:19 am

You look like a spy with that suit and car to boot he he. RR huh well if the price is right I might buy one.

24. AnuV
    August 5, 2017 / 4:23 am

Wow. I can’t believe my eyes. They are so real. I simply love these cars.

25. August 5, 2017 / 6:59 am

RRs are my dream cars. These are cars to drool over. I’m so jealous you were able to attend their launch. Btw, you looked stunning too!

26. Reema
    August 5, 2017 / 7:55 am

How can anyone afford such cars? By the way you look very dashing!

27. Emma Frost
    August 6, 2017 / 12:47 am

You my man is looking as good as these cars? I wonder how it feels to own one let alone drive one?

28. Allison Blaire
    August 6, 2017 / 12:53 am

Now this is the life cool calm collected and an RR to boot/ I wish I am there so that I can see these cars.

29. Chris
    August 6, 2017 / 4:20 pm

Wow! It’s hard to decide which is the best. While the new Phantom 8 is gorgeous, I really like the older silver blue Rolls that was in the first picture. But they’re all beautiful.

30. Maggie
    August 6, 2017 / 4:25 pm

The cars look like they are a bit of heaven on wheels. It would be a blast to go on a picnic or to the beach in John Lennon’s Rolls. I’ve never seen such a fabulous paint job.

31. Tony Stark
    August 7, 2017 / 3:32 am

Do they make get down and dirty types of cars? I would love my Royce to be one of those elegant yet hard manly type.

32. Peter Parker
    August 7, 2017 / 3:36 am

Well BMW has both elegant and hard nose cars why not this? However got to admit RR is gonna have a hard tine casting the fineness image aside.

33. Kazuki Kazama
    August 8, 2017 / 2:14 am

Wow these cars are EYE CANDY. Does it come left hand drive or both? If this is in my country it would be a shame to put as much as a smudge on it.

34. Son Goku
    August 8, 2017 / 2:19 am

RR are too hot of a car for me. In third world counties a car like this could cost you your life. People gets mugged for this.

35. Kyo Kusanagi
    August 9, 2017 / 3:17 am

I agree on that SON. I mean in third world countries were food and survival is a priority having this around could cost your life. This car amounts to millions. Imagine how rich a poor man be if he has this.

36. Tony Chopper
    August 9, 2017 / 3:22 am

Well that is certainly ominous he he. It really depends on the country. Besides laws are STRICT on these overseas not to mention expensive tax wise.

37. JansenS
    August 9, 2017 / 3:28 am

Rolls Royce is definitely one of the famous and top brands when it comes to automobile industry. From Sports Cars to Luxurious Cars then in this Phantom Cars. They never fail to amaze car enthusiasts around the world. Nice Blog!

38. wolfbro
    August 9, 2017 / 8:19 am

For a moment there, I thought you were the ambassador of Rolls Royce or something. You look really smart in that suit, paired with the car as well, it looked really great!

39. Steve Hart
    August 9, 2017 / 8:21 am

Rolls Royce is really quite impressive. Over the years they have kept up to date with the current trends and still manage to preserve the classical feature of the car. I’m happy you were invited! You had a lot of fun I take it.

40. Elizabeth Braddock
    August 10, 2017 / 3:12 am

Wait RR is on Sports cars too? I am blown away here. I do not know that to be honest. Thanks for the info.

41. Ororo Monroe
    August 10, 2017 / 3:14 am

I am shock as well but if this is true then where is it? What does RR sports car look like.

42. Wayne
    August 10, 2017 / 5:22 am

Really impressive suit I must say. The cutting fits you perfectly. As for the event, you seem to have lots of fun, I would love to have been there too!

43. Clark
    August 10, 2017 / 5:25 am

The new Rolls Royce does not disappoint at all. I have been following the update of this great automobile and couldn’t wait for it’s introduction. For you to actually see it face to face must have been such a great experience.

44. Ana C
    August 10, 2017 / 6:49 am

That’s quite a look for an equally grand affair! Oh, I just love the Armani shirt!

45. Solomon
    August 10, 2017 / 7:04 am

The attention to detail on each Rolls Royce is unparalleled and that may be why they’re considered works of art. I call them rolling masterpieces and I’d love feel how it is to drive a Roller one day. One day.

46. Jay
    August 10, 2017 / 9:50 pm

Sweet limos man! You rockin’ the style with it.