LOUIS VUITTON X SUPREME

So if you haven’t heard by now of the collaboration with Louis Vuitton x Supreme, You must have been living under a rock or something haha! Kim Jones The Mens Creative Director of Louis Vuitton Teamed up with Supreme and created this Epic Collection.

I have been so excited for this to drop and was fortunate enough to go to the pop up Store in London. I have been to some Crazy pop ups but this was honestly on another level. People were in line forever, I even saw one guy pay £1,000 cash to take this guys spot at the front of line!

The collection is honestly really cool, I wouldn’t say it’s for everyone but it has that new Champion tracksuits collab vibe. Obviously everything sells super Fast but I was lucky enough to bag the Red LV Sweater, Scarf, White T and Black Wallet. If I’m honest I Think the pricing was extreme and I saw people spending like £20,000 which was mental!

I loved the Skateboard that came in its own mini trunk but it was something outrageously priced that I couldn’t bring myself to it, especially as I’m not a Skateboarder haha!

To Launch and sell they have done pop up shops all over the world listed below if you still have time. I hope you all are as lucky as me to get some pieces from this collection! Let me know what you think of the collection on my instagram!

Happy Tuesday and Happy Shopping! 😉

LOUIS VUITTON X SUPREME FALL / WINTER 2017

1. Henry
    September 9, 2017 / 5:34 pm

The collection is fabulous. I personally like the sweater and white T. For the price, yes, there is people who can afford it

2. Joseph richards
    September 9, 2017 / 10:59 pm

i really liked the camo and the and the leather apparel . whats the reason behind the symbols . (the spades and etc)

3. Chamss
    September 10, 2017 / 1:23 am

Here, the bags are the talk of the town. I was amazed seeing a grade school using it for school. I was like I cant even afford it.😕

4. Scott Summers
    September 10, 2017 / 2:14 am

This is ” TOO FLASHY” for my taste. However, If I want to stand out perhaps I could use this. LOL.

5. Mau
    September 10, 2017 / 2:30 am

That’s a crazy story regarding the line. I like the red trunks but they must be so pricey.

6. Rain
    September 10, 2017 / 2:32 am

I’ve always thought Supreme and LV collab was a great conception. Makes LV so street and edgy catering to the youth. It has become a style staple for the trendy.

7. Lovely
    September 10, 2017 / 5:08 am

Louis Vuitton and Supreme! This is a wonderful collaboration however, it is so expensive. Will just wait for your reviews

8. Kat
    September 10, 2017 / 8:08 am

I love all the LV shoes from your photos! They look so classy yet comfortable. I’m pretty sure this isn’t anything I can afford.

9. Elenna
    September 10, 2017 / 11:25 am

I fell in love with the bags and jackets! They’re to die for! Defo a very cool collab between LV and Supreme