Summer Pastel Jackets

So we have been having a heat wave recently in the UK and I know I shouldn’t moan about the sun, as we never get it but my goodness I’m glad its back to a normal temperature now! haha. I was going to share this with you last week but I thought you all might think I’m mental talking about jackets in desert heat!

So I want to share with you some really cute Pastel Tone Jackets in Leather and Satin which I think are perfect for a summer evening when it gets a little chilly.

I have chosen 3 jackets and they are all from my favourite ZARA, White, Baby pink and Baby Blue. They are so reasonably priced as well, the leather ones were £49.99 each and the white one was £59.99.

I actually love all 3 looks cause they’re so different but I think the white is my favourite one, especially alongside my Givenchy Sneakers I feel like an 80’s kid from The Back to the Future Movies!!

Let me know which is your favourite look on my instagram post! Have listed where everything is from under each look below.

I hope this brightened up your Monday and If you replicate do tag me!!

Have a great week Guys! 🙂

Jacket – ZARA | T-shirt – Ralph Lauren | Denim Shorts – Saint Laurent

Jacket – Zara | T-shirt – Topman | Jeans – Versace | Sneakers – Givenchy

Jacket – Zara | Jeans – Asos Man | Sneakers – Yeezy Boost

1. Arthur
    September 10, 2017 / 6:16 pm

They are all fantastic jackets; each of them suited for a specific occasion and also for the cold weather

2. Era
    September 10, 2017 / 8:49 pm

I love the jackets! The colors are really brilliant and good for every type of clothing. I want to buy every single of one them!

3. Joseph richards
    September 10, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Jackets look quite nice. i prefer the white one and they are reasonable priced. how are they at retaining your body heat, wind cutting?i tend to be outside alot

4. Sprite1950
    September 10, 2017 / 10:29 pm

I quite like the pink one although they all look good. Since you posted the weather has become colder so I hope we get some more decent weather so that you can show them off. Maybe we’ll have an Indian Summer!

5. Rain
    September 11, 2017 / 12:07 am

Not into the white jacket though – all other colors are okay. Just my opinion. I wish my boyfriend would be open to wearing pastel and be more fash! He just wants the country look all the time. :\

6. Kris
    September 11, 2017 / 1:06 am

OMG, these are great jackets! Love the pink one. I think I’m gonna get one myself.

7. Charlene
    September 11, 2017 / 1:31 am

Oh my, I love pastel colours! And damn, you look good in every colour. Haha. Zara really is doing it great with jackets. Will definitely visit the store for this ’cause from where I’m at it’s actually the rainy season.

8. Chamss
    September 11, 2017 / 1:54 am

Lately I have been into pastel colored stuff. I bought shoes, cap and some other clothes. Might as well add the jacket to it. Its next on my to buy list.

9. Scott Summers
    September 11, 2017 / 3:11 am

The white Jacket is my pick on this one. I have no problems with guys in pink but that is not for me.

10. Mau
    September 11, 2017 / 3:23 am

I like the baby blue jacket. I understand why you’d like the white one though– it just looks so fresh and clean looking.

11. Lorna
    September 11, 2017 / 4:37 am

Your jackets look perfect! I like the pastel colors, so cool to the eyes.

12. Gemini
    September 11, 2017 / 5:10 am

Nice outfit, man! I’d like the Baby pink and Baby Blue, those colors would suit me. Just wish I’d find them here in the Philippines. Will check online stores if I fail to find any from local stores here.

13. Lola
    September 11, 2017 / 4:43 pm

You absolutely gorgeous in all three outfits. You must definitely teach my boyfriend how to dress haha!