LEXUS | EXPERIENCE AMAZING COMMERCIAL MARK RONSON

When I was asked to go to IBIZA for a few days to film a LEXUS Commercial with Mark Ronson, of course I jumped at the chance! Experience Amazing!

Lexus is a Japanese Car company with one of the worlds Largest Luxury Eco friendly line. Recently they  Launched their knew LC 500 model which is a super sporty car that is so slick and I can guarantee you all would love it.

As I said the Location was Ibiza, one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean Sea. Everyone associates Ibiza as this insane Party Island with the worlds biggest clubs, which it is, however it also has some of the most picturesque landscapes and views. So when Lexus decided to use amazing backdrops in their commercials, what better place.

Mark Ronson, known for producing music for Amy Winehouse, Bruno Mars is one of the worlds biggest DJ’s and Grammy Award winner and has become the face of the new Lexus LC500 Campaign.

The concept of the commercial was to promote the launch of the new Lexus LC 500 Car in an almost LA LA Land real life movie vibe. We was surprised into this wedding format and then put into the vehicle and filmed driving the car. Along the journey there was a few surprises with dancers and actors, every reaction in the video is genuine as we wasn’t prepared as to what was happening as they wanted it all authentic. At the end of the commercial you can see me surrounded by dancers with Mark Ronson viewing from the side. It honestly was such a fun experience and I LOVE how it all looks finished.

We was fortunate enough to be staying at one of Ibiza’s leading hotels, The Ibiza Gran Hotel, which I highly recommend. Its located in the beautiful old town on the harbour. It has the luxury of leading nightclub Pacha across the street or beautiful explorations in the old town the other side.

I have attached the commercial below for you to see, along with some images of the trip! I really hope you all enjoy it but I honestly wish I could have taken you all there as in the flesh it was UNBELIEVABLE and such a fantastic experience.

Enjoy and don’t forget to follow my Instagram: @Benny_Hancock

#ExperienceAmazing

Take Care!!

1. Hari Priya
    September 10, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Totaly amazing. The car looks amazingly luxurious and I can see how much you have enjoyed shooting this commercial. It must be quite an experience to you. I thought Mark Ronson would be driving the car but you were there. You look absolutely fantastic with the super sporty car. I wish you all success for your future works. Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I came to know about a new car today. Cool. 🙂

2. John
    September 10, 2017 / 5:51 pm

It is an amazing commercial video and the natural lanscape of Ibiza is incredible. It´s one of those places that everyone would like to spend at least one day at.

3. Era
    September 10, 2017 / 8:29 pm

These places are so beautiful! I wish one day I can go there and have a little tour myself. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the shooting! It seems like a blast because of all these wonderful sights.

4. Joseph richards
    September 10, 2017 / 9:16 pm

very flashy car looks like you had a good time.

5. Sprite1950
    September 10, 2017 / 10:05 pm

Wow this is something I can only dream of. What an amazing experience and something you will remember all your life. I loved the scenery in the video even though driving along those roads looked a little hair raising! I’ll probably never get the chance to do something like that but never say never.

6. Sebastian
    September 10, 2017 / 10:35 pm

All the landscapes in Ibiza are amazing! They make a perfect combination with the car, if in doubt Lexus has the most luxurious cars. A unique experience!

7. Rain
    September 10, 2017 / 11:57 pm

Lucky you rubbing elbows with who’s who. Never driven a Lexus but I could only surmise how luxurious it is. Glad to hear that cars are gearing towards being eco-friendly. 🙂

8. Ellen
    September 11, 2017 / 12:42 am

Congrats for being on a Lexus commercial. You really have the most amazing lifestyle!

9. Chamss
    September 11, 2017 / 1:46 am

Looks like you had a blast. I told myself I’ll be first investing in car but for sure Lexus is not the one. I cant affoed it lol. But i dream of driving one😕

10. Charlene
    September 11, 2017 / 2:14 am

This is really awesome! And I really wanted to visit Ibiza! What a wonderful place. And Lexus really is astounding, hoping one day I can buy that car. Haha