DAY VS NIGHT SEQUINS FOR MEN

So most men haven’t got the guts to wear Sequins, but I have! I know most guys would be put off because sequins have a Feminine / camp stigma, but I think it’s all about how you where it and what you accessorise it with.

I must admit I did feel like I was about to perform my concert and my name was Justin Timberlake but I’m totally fine with that haha!

This shows you how I could wear Sequins in the Day and aswell as a night out and I think I pulled it off really well! What do you all think?

DAY OUTFIT | SEQUINS –

I am beyond obsessed with this Jacket! It reminds me of The leather biker jacket in the Terminator Movies, but the Sequins edition lol.

With this look I’m wearing a black Polar neck Jersey top with some Biker denim grey wash Jeans and some Silver Python Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers. I think the key with this look is to not go to overboard with anything other than the jacket. However I have gone against the grain and added some really loud Sneakers, but they appear to work really well as there in a fairly neutral colour palette.

I definitely think the Polar neck allowed me to add loud footwear as it distracts you slightly.

The Jacket is from Zara and is priced as a very reasonable £89.99

Polar Neck – AllSaints | Jeans – Asos | Sneakers – Giuseppe Zanotti

NIGHT OUTFIT | SEQUINS –

This is the ultimate Liberace Jacket on so many levels!

You need to have some serious Guts, to pull this bad boy off and if you can it looks epic! I wore it with very simple elements, black Suede trousers, white crew neck T-shirt and black Suede High Tops. For this look It undoubtedly has to just be about the jacket, if you add to much you will look like an actual Christmas Tree lol.

I am obsessed with the Navy tone mixed with the black Satin opening, it’s just stunning and I’m pleased with how I have styled it. You can get it from Zara for a fantastic £89.99 and is also available in Black or Red Sequins.

T-shirt – Asos | Trousers – Zara | High Tops – Christian Louboutin

Now go treat yourself and become Liberace this Christmas, if you have the guts that is…! Let me know which look you prefer in the comments or on my Instagram?

Happy 2nd Advent Calender day! 😉

1. Esdyi
    September 11, 2017 / 3:52 pm

oh, man! That’s a really nice jacket you’re wearing. I would ask my brother to try that style. Cool!

2. Rain
    September 11, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Haha! So fun! I love the jacket too! It’s such a statement piece. So glad you were rockin’ it.

3. Chaaa
    September 11, 2017 / 5:05 pm

You’re really working it. I doubt my brothers will try this unless I tell them it looks good on them. I am like their fashion consultant. But I might as well try my luck and make them wear it. Adds to the hotness of a guy. Haha

4. Andy
    September 11, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Yeah, the sequins can be for every occassion; formal or informal. Red ones should add a sofisticated kind of style

5. wolfbro
    September 11, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Sequins does look absolutely stylish and all, but it does not really fit today’s time and age right? I have to admit that we will stand out quite a lot though wearing that.

6. james
    September 11, 2017 / 5:25 pm

sequins… it reminds of disco but then again if you can pull it you look edgy af. it also is a show stopper and would grab attention, hopefully a few pretty girls and nice touch to a nightclub if you want to be the centre of attention.

7. Joseph Richards
    September 11, 2017 / 10:06 pm

love the day time look. like a biker jacket. i have mixed feelings about the shine but the design is amazing. if you can pull it off, looks good

8. kathy
    September 11, 2017 / 11:33 pm

Yes, you did pull it off really well! I like your style and I love how you confidently wear that kind of outfit. It looks so good on you.

9. Charlene
    September 12, 2017 / 2:04 am

You look amazing! And I really adore how you can wear anything whenever you want. Mix and matchin’ is great, and now you made me realize that dequins can be worn at any time of the day.

10. Mau
    September 12, 2017 / 2:08 am

I like the one with the black turtleneck better. I have to admit, it is indeed hard to style a sequined piece. But you pulled off these outfits quite well!

11. Scott Summers
    September 12, 2017 / 2:24 am

I could see this in pubs and parties. Yes this can get me girls ha ha. It is situational kind of gear.

12. Chris
    September 12, 2017 / 2:31 am

I love the first jacket. But I think I can only wear sequins at night. I dont think I can pull it off during the day.