TOM FORD – FRAGRANCE FOR EVERYMAN

I am obsessed with anything Tom Ford puts his mind to, The Brands have the slickest products whether its Fragrance, clothing or cosmetics, Tom’s incredible style is captured in everything. I wanted to share with you my favourite 2 Fragrances for men and give you an Idea of what I smell like.. haha. Believe me you need them both!

TOM FORD – BLACK ORCHID

Tom Ford Black Orchid is a sensuous, dark and dramatic fragrance. The attention is captured by a sensuous blend of black truffle and ylang, mingled with fresh bergamot and  blackcurrant. A dramatic signature unfolds with the custom–made Tom Ford black orchid blended with dark, tempting florals and rich fruit accords. This original release was as a Women’s Scent but became so popular with men that it’s officially now Unisex. It is such a classic smell and must have on anyones fragrance shelf! Prices Start at £56 30ml through to £108 100ml, on the higher price point but definitely worth the investment.

TOM FORD – NOIR

Tom Ford presents his new signature fragrance for men, Tom Ford Noir. An oriental, sensual fragrance that captures the dual facets of the Tom Ford man; the refined, urbane sophisticate who the world gets to see; and the intriguingly sensous, private man they don’t. This dynamic tension between inner and outer, and between prestige and mystery, is masterfully woven into a single, magnetizing harmony of luxurious elegance.

I recently found this scent in Dubai and honestly I feel like this scent smells of Dubai wherever you go and I am obsessed! It has such a uniqueness to it and I feel like if you  have visited Dubai you will understand! Its my go to evening Fragrance at the moment, I just can’t get enough of it!

Which is your Favourite Noir or Black Orchid?

Have a great day!

1. Rain
    September 12, 2017 / 3:25 am

I like the Noir scent. I actually personally picked it out for my boyfriend. He didn’t like it at first but when he realized how it suited him, he’s been wearing it ever since.

2. Charlene
    September 12, 2017 / 3:46 am

I will definitely look for these scents! I bet my husband will love it. And yes I agree he’d need both of ’em!

3. gin
    September 12, 2017 / 4:24 am

it gives me the feeling of elegance and class overtime i used Noir. has a delightful scent that isn’t overpowering. Highly recommend to those is in search of a new scent to wear.

4. gin
    September 12, 2017 / 4:25 am

it gives me the feeling of elegance and class overtime i used Noir. has a delightful scent that isn’t overpowering which is nice to wear on a day to day basis.

5. Esdyi
    September 12, 2017 / 5:13 am

My brother loves to wear perfume everyday. I would tell him to try this one for a change.

6. Rebi
    September 12, 2017 / 5:24 am

I think this is perfect for my brother. Gonna love this.

7. Mau
    September 12, 2017 / 5:37 am

I’m not familiar with these scents but I’ll take your word that they’re good. Super interesting that the Black Orchid is unisex — I have to try that one out!

8. Hanny Fuerzas
    September 12, 2017 / 6:12 am

Everytime I run out of perfume, I use my boyfriend’s perfume Black Orchid. Although, I didn’t know Black Orchid was first released as a Women’s Scent.

9. Chamss
    September 12, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I think this is a perfect gift for my boyfriend for our anniversary. Gotta hit the mall amd find one.

10. Mike
    September 12, 2017 / 5:00 pm

I have to try this Tom Ford fragrance. I have never tried this cologne before.