I have finally got my Hands on Kylie Jenner’s Kyshadow Bronze & Burgundy Eye Shadow Palettes! They are always sold out on the website as they are so popular! See what I think of them below…
THE BRONZE PALETTE –
BRONZE PALETTE SHADES –
- Jasper (matte finish creamy beige)
- Quartz (satin finish champagne gold)
- Topaz (matte finish true taupe)
- Goldstone (satin finish bronze)
- Citrine (matte finish bright orange)
- Tiger Eye (matte finish light golden brown)
- Hematite (matte finish chestnut brown)
- Bronzite (matte finish chocolate brown)
- Obsidian (matte finish black).
This packaging is really cool and very in keeping with the Kylie Cosmetics Brand. With all orders you receive a black box with your items inside and a holographic with compliments card and Generic note to each form Kylie herself. Both Kyhadow palettes are packaged the same, with 9 shades in each, so 18 different colours amongst them both. I love the packaging it almost reminds me of the old Goosebumps books haha! They each come in their own box, which you can keep to protect the outside and each palette opens to reveal shadows and magnetically closes to protect them.
You can purchase the Bronze and Burgundy Palettes from kyliecosmetics.com and they cost $42.00 each and international shipping is $14.95. However I saw today that is is now free U.S Domestic shipping when spending over $40 and Free International Shipping when spending over $60, so for international people I would recommend getting both palettes at once! They are definitely at a higher price point but I think the product is very good and the shadow pigments are fantastic. For the price I think it would have been nice to add a Mirror inside along with a Brush. The only annoying thing on International Orders is you can sometimes receive a customs charge on delivery, but that’s the case for importing anything.
THE BURGUNDY PALETTE –
BURGUNDY PALETTE SHADES –
- Naked (satin finish golden sand)
- Beach (matte finish light warm brown)
- Penny (matte finish red orange)
- LA (metallic finish true copper)
- Burgundy (matte finish bright red burgundy)
- Dubai (metallic finish burgundy)
- Brick (matte finish dirty brick)
- NY (metallic finish warm bronze)
- Almond (matte finish deep red brown).
All the Colours are pressed powder Eye Shadows and are a very good Medium Buildable coverage. While using the Shadows on clients I have found they are really easy to blend which is an instant win because nobody enjoys that block colour effect when they want to achieve smokey. I haven’t experienced too much deadly fall out which is great but I would always advise taping your brush off before applying the product to the eyes encase. They have such a great pigment even without using a primer, which is generally how I judge shadow quality.
In Conclusion I am really happy I purchased both of these palettes, they are great additions to anyones personal or professional kit. I enjoy how neutral all the colours are and the Burgundy tone Palette adds that kick alongside the Bronze. I would highly recommend purchasing both of these Palettes. I’m looking forward to seeing what other additions are coming to the Kylie Cosmetics Brand!
Let me know all your thoughts on these palettes in the comments?