I recently did The Makeup for MissGuided’s new Campaign. We shot it in Las Vegas and Palm Springs while Coachella was on. It was pretty epic! #BennyGlam in full force. 😉
The Campaign was called “Babes on the Run” a combination of Desert meets Vegas vibes and I just love it! You can see the Pictures and video Commercial all over the place including E! Entertainment, Billboards, Buses etc!
I was lucky enough to meet and work with the amazing Meredith Mickelson who was one of the Models and the face of The Campaign and Commercial. For all the makeup Junkies and Meredith Fans I have listed the makeup products I used on her. She is such an amazing girl who is going to be a such a huge star! 🙂
MAKEUP BREAKDOWN –
- Moisturiser – Chanel hydra Beauty Creme
- Primer – YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer
- Foundation – Armani Luminous Silk
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Cremy Concealer
- Contour – Chanel Soliel De Tan & Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate
- Highlight – Illamasqua
- Eyeshaddow – Mac Indianwood
- Eyeliner – Nude NYX
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Paint Pot
- Lashes – Maybelene Black Great lash Mascara
- Lips – Mac Subculture Liner & Maybeline Lifes a peach Gloss
I have attached the Video to The Commercial Below for you to see! Let me know what you all think of the makeup in the comments? Enjoy!